Friday, May 23, 2008

Notes to self...

Don't watch P.S. I Love You four days after your husband leaves for three months. Really good movie, really bad timing.

Do go see Harrison Ford in the new Indiana Jones movie. As a matter of fact, go see Harrison Ford in ANY movie.

Don't try to be happy-go-lucky with a bunch of 12-year olds...that never goes well.

Do go see the new Sex in the City movie with great girl friends...can't wait.

Don't assume the the nice, spring weather will last until the holiday weekend. Duh! How long have I lived up here?

Do take a four day weekend and watch movies and eat brownie batter.

Happy holiday weekend all!

4 comments:

Christina said...

No kidding on the weather. Can you believe this?? I'm off today, so driving back and forth from Arrowhead to VOE to pick up kids, doing some shopping, and trying to carry stuff up and down all my stairs in the slush is a MAJOR pain. We're supposed to pick up a huge dining room table this weekend, and this weather is not helping the endeavor.

Oh, my point. I want to see the new chick flick too!!! If you go sometime soon, let me know :)

Both Fex said...

Ummmmmm.... Harrison Ford. Still dishy after all these years.

Christina said...

I'm totally game for Sex and the City. What night are ya'll going? Saturday night is Kitty's 16th birthday party (teenage girls run amuck in our house for a slumber party. AGH!!), but let me know what your plans are and I'll see if I'm able to tag along. I'll email you my digits, baby.

Sorry, trying to use a vernacular you may be familiar with. Now if you'll excuse me, I might have to go "use it" or something. As soon as I figure out what "it" is...

Corrina said...

DO go see Prince Caspian with three other hot ladies