Monday, June 11, 2007

So, here I sit waiting and wondering. Waiting for anyone to call me back and wondering what it is about my application that is making people wait to call me. I even called to check on both applications and both places told me all I could do is wait for someone to call me. Round and round we go. So, my prayers have switched from a job to me being able to let go and let God take the wheel for this ride. UGH!!! Having only had two jobs in the last 18 years was good for the pocket book and not so good for the interview/application experience. I know a couple people that applied after me and have already been scheduled for an interview with Hesperia. Want a humbling experience? Apply for your dream job and see what it does to your psyche.

I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself to write much more.

2 comments:

Devin Parker said...

I've been there, and I'm worried about ending up there again. That's not a fun place to be with one's lifelong ambitions. Hopefully a door will open for you soon.

Chris said...

Think of it this way...

God knows the perfect job for you and He's sifting through all of these places to see if they deserve you and so far He's not impressed.

I know you're good at it - my Mom thinks so and she doesn't just jump up and praise every student teacher that comes along.

It'll come. Exodus 14:14