Monday, June 25, 2007

It is so nice to know that I have a job starting soon. At the moment I am floating between two worlds. I am running the A&C program at the Conference Center at the moment and they need me to work almost every day. I also need to get my paperwork filled out for my new job. Neither place is very happy with me because I cannot give them everything they want exactly when they want it.

I think I will be able to breathe in about three years when I have a better idea about what I am doing, have completed my BTSA, am tenured (if I stay in one place long enough), and Paul Bunyan and the Dungeon Master (my step son) are done with their first year of college. Whew!

It was about 3 am the other day when I found myself in the kitchen with two lists - one for the conference center and one for school. It's amazing how much it helps to just get out of bed and write a list. It still took a couple of hours to go back to sleep, but at least I got the ideas on paper. I have a feeling this will be something that happens quite often over the next couple of years.

My prays these days have consisted mostly of trying not to lose my marbles. I am not the most patients and emotionally level person in the world so it is taking a ton of work not to break down. Tim laughs at me because I am over compensating a little and I am significantly more perky than usual.

Off to do some crafting!

No comments: