Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank you to everyone that took the time to chime in on the degree front. I love my friends. After talking it over with my coworker and my husband, and really thinking about what all of you said, I am going to take the plunge. I know you have all been waiting with baited breath for me to come to the conclusion you know I would anyway...did that make any sense? I think I just needed to talk it out and look at all the sides. So, I guess this long weekend will be devoted to filling out the application and the FAFSA stuff.

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Exciting! Prayers and encouragement to ya from the FAFSA to commencement!

Annie said...

Who know people could communicate like this - it's fascinating! I might use my computer more these days.
The Masters is a good idea and will pay for itself. Have you checked out National?
Let me know if I can help in any way.

Christina said...

Congrats on your decision! I know you'll do great and make it through your program beautifully. I've recently decided to get my single subject credential in Science in hopes of keeping myself reasonably marketable next year. Good luck to you :)