Monday, February 04, 2008

Why not.

4 Things About MEME

4 Jobs I've Had
  • Busgirl at Country Store
  • Kitchen / cabin cleaner at Camp O-Ongo
  • Hotel Manager
  • Teacher

4 Movies Watched Over and Over

  • Princess Bride
  • American President
  • Steel Magnolias
  • Top Gun (I'm not afraid to admit that Tom Cruise was hot BEFORE he was wacked)

4 Places I Have Lived

  • Idaho Falls, Idaho
  • Charleston, South Carolina
  • Glendora, CA
  • Running Springs (30 years this month)

4 Shows I Watch

  • Frasier
  • Cashmere Mafia
  • Good Eats
  • Gray's Anatomy

4 Places I Have Been

  • Disney World
  • Yellowstone
  • Hawaii
  • D.C. (Obviously, never out of North America)

4 People Who E-mail Me

  • Heidi
  • Jerry
  • Mario
  • Tim

4 Favorite Things To Eat

  • Chocolate
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu
  • Steak
  • Big, juicy cheese burgers w/fries


4 Places I Would Rather Be

  • Hawaii
  • Anywhere with my husband
  • Idaho or Georgia
  • Disneyworld / Disneyland

4 Things I Look Forward To This year

  • Summer vacation
  • Tim flying in an airplane
  • Girl's weekend in Idaho
  • Paul Bunyan's first summer job

4 People To Tag

  • Heidi
  • Jerry
  • Mario
  • Synnove

2 comments:

Both Fex said...

"My colors are blush and bashful..."

Holly said...

Just imagine Pepto Bismol all over the walls...