Friday, September 14, 2007

So, I admit that I can't pass up a good horoscope every now and then. My horoscope kicked me in the butt today...alright, God kicked me in the butt...

My horoscope said "Be thankful for everything that's going right in your life - it's a long list!" I admit, even will all my whining (which sounds so lame compared to what Christina is going through) I am truly thankful for what I have. I made my list:

the love of the Lord
love for the Lord
the love of a good and caring man (he's nuts)
the love of my healthy, beautiful child
a loving family
wonderful, loving friends
the job of my dreams

So, what am I whining about? Thanks to the advice from my last post. Chris, you sent me on the road to opening my Bible and spending some time in the Word and that is a good thing. Liann, thank you for always posting such honest stuff. I don't feel I have the wisdom for that yet, but it is something I strive for.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Missing you so much! I will try to call this week and talk all about me :) It has been crazy busy, including working all day Saturday.

And Tony digs getting your emails--thanks for being so sweet to him :) He gets lonely in the jungle. How often do people get to say sentences like that? Crazy, I tell you!

Liann said...

And what I should have told you last night was...your kid is wonderful and amazing. Really.