Saturday, August 25, 2007

Classroom

Finally...This is my classroom from the back of the room. I am standing in front of the door the students use to enter to room. That was the cleanest my room has been :(
This is my room from the front. I don't particularly like having my desk in front, but I had limited time to set up and this is what finally game out of moving everything around. Those large, brown cabinets you see near the windows is where I keep everything. We move classrooms at the end of every trimester so our big rolling carts go with us from room to room. This set-up is pretty much stolen from Nancy. You can't see behind me, but even my job pockets are the same as hers. She would laugh if she could see my white boards...exactly like hers.
This, obviously, is the front of the school. It looks kind of cloudy out, it was 6:30 in the morning and is usually overcast at that time. It usually peaks at about 102 degrees sometime in the late afternoon. The school is pretty small considering the number of students and everything is very centrally located. It's a really nice set-up.

No comments: