Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I love teaching. Have I mentioned that yet. Even first grade has grown on me and I can't imagine doing anything else with my life. So, I sit and wait and pray for a job to open. I did discover that snow days are more fun when you get paid to stay home. I was supposed to sub in 5th grade at LGE last week and both of my days were interrupted by snow days. I was actually sad because I was looking forward to working, especially at LGE. Oh well. I get to sub for Janet on the 16th and I am really looking forward to that. Sub jobs seem to come in waves. Some weeks are a heavy load and some are really dry. One prayer was answered; the Conference Center called to see if I would work for them part-time. Yeah money! It's kind of fun to be there being able to make my own schedule and knowing that it's not forever. They work around my sub jobs. As a matter of fact, they are being so great and working around anything in my life. What a wonderful way to work.

Fun news is that my sister might be moving back to the mountain. San Diego has been good for them but they want to be back near family. I can't wait to have my babies back here and sometimes I even miss Heidi. Just kidding...I do miss hanging out with her on a regular basis. I'm looking forward to having time this summer to be the auntie that I want to be. Mom and I already have a ton of field trips planned.

Off to find something to do...

No comments: