Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas to all...

It is that time of year, the time when you sit and reflect not only on the past year but your life in general.

Michael's loss of a dear friend and the terminal illness of my grandmother have made me think a lot this particular Christmas season. I have thought about those "things" I keep forgetting to say to loved ones. I have thought about those friends that I don't keep in touch with. I have thought about the people that God has brought into my life. I am so blessed to have had such amazing people wander in and out of my life. I am blessed to have a child that is so awesome I often wonder how God could be so gracious as to put him in my life. I am blessed to have a wonderful, understanding, patient, loving husband/friend. I am blessed to have friends that have stayed with me through thick and really, really thin. I am blessed to have a loving and stable extended family. I am blessed with parents that have become friends. I am blessed with not only a roof over my head, but a warm "home". Most of all, I am blessed to have a relationship with the Lord.

My wish for you all is simple...I wish you the merriest of holiday seasons and hope you and your loved ones are well and happy this Christmas!!!

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!!

No comments: