Saturday, December 09, 2006

Brighter Days

Ok, I'm getting over feeling sorry for myself and things seem to be sailing right along these days. I only have one more day of class and all we are doing is going out to eat. YEAH! I'm working on my final project and that should be done by the 19th. My last day of student teaching is on the 15th and I will have three precious weeks off for the first time in 17 years. I have a ton of projects planned and I am just looking forward to spending time with Kath and my family. Whew! I can't believe that it's almost over! Thank you all for your love, support, and unfailing belief!

Kath, I got you on this one. So I wasn't eating chocolate while watching a weight-loss show but I did spend this morning drinking coffee and eating gummi bears and peanut m&m's while switching between "Davey and Goliath" and "Little House on the Prairie". Can you tell Tim is gone for his reserve weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Any candy for breakfast is a good thing! I am cracking up--they have "Davey and Goliath" on up here, too--I hadn't seen it in YEARS! I was trying to decide if Denver and Poncho would like it, or just be really creeped out. Probably, the trick is to watch it while sucking down gummi bears and peanut M&M's...

And I bet all the sugar even made Doc Baker look cuter ;)

Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Davey, why do Christians lie?

Enjoy some well-earned R&R :)