Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yippee! Woo Hoo! Yee Haw! Yes! Hallelujah! Huzzah! Hot Diggety! w00t! Cheers! Sweet! Awesome! Out of sight! Alright! Hooray!

Yes friends and neighbors, I received an assignment for next year! Drum roll please...you can't hear Paul Bunyan playing the drums as I type this. I get to stay at my school, I get to teach 6th grade, AND I don't have to move out of the room that I'm in right now. How do you beat that? You don't!!!!!!!! I am so blessed. This year continued to be amazing and I definitely know that I made the right career choice. I love the kids and don't even mind 6th grade.

Off to bed...

4 comments:

Chris said...

Wahoo! God is good :)

Both Fex said...

AWESOME!

Christina said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I know waiting is so hard, and lucky you that you get to keep the same classroom. Woohoo! When do you get a break this summer?

Kristin said...

Praise the Lord! So glad for you!