Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seven days left.

Wow, the time has just flown by. Ok, maybe I wouldn't have said that back in February, but now it seems like I just started. I was talking to my kiddos today and all I could think was "Man, I love what I do". Even when they bug the tar out of me, I love what I do. Thank you to all of you that have prayed for me and loved me and been so patient with me during this entire process. I take no responsibility for the grammar in this post as it is 12 am and I have been grading for what seems like an eternity. Yes Michael, I can beat what some of your college students write about. God forbid some of my kids write a story that does not involve blowing something or someone to smithereens. Alrighty then...maybe I will move onto the story about kitties. This should be a real page turner.

BTW - did you all know that Mt. Everest was located on the continent of Wyoming? Learn something new every day, don't you.

1 comment:

Christina said...

The continent of Wyoming, hm? Wow. That's...sixth grade is it? Wow. I'm sure I'll have some to compete with that next year in fifth grade!